The drawing for Painted Violins was supposed to coincide with our May 9, 2020 Heinz Hall concert. The drawing has been postponed at least until the fall of 2020. All ticket stubs that have been collected/turned in will of course be saved. The online auction that was set to occur on May 9, 2020 has also been postponed.
Income from those fundraisers will be used to offset the losses absorbed by PYSO.
We thank you for your support and wish you health and safety in these uncertain and ever-changing times.
Talented artists from the Pittsburgh area have donated their time to create a new visual piece of art. Two of the artists are directly connected to PYSO (a current musician as well as a PYSO Parent), other artists are up and coming young Pittsburgh freelance artists, established graphic artists and even a past Pittsburgh Steeler player who has successfully re-invented himself as a visual artist (not just in Pittsburgh, but internationally, too).
$500 Platinum Benefactor
- Full page (6 X 9) black & white ad in the PYSO program
- 200 chances to win a one of a kind painted violin
$375 Gold Benefactor
- ½ page black & white ad in the PYSO program
- 150 chances to win a one of a kind painted violin
$250 Silver Benefactor
- ¼ page black & white ad in the PYSO program
- 100 chances to win a one of a kind painted violin
$100 Bronze Benefactor
- Business card sized black & white ad in the PYSO program
- 40 chances to win a one of a kind painted violin
Indicate how you would like your tickets distributed by filling in the box next to the desired violin. For example, if you purchase 3 tickets, you could enter 1 ticket for three different violins, all three for one violin, etc. The numbers entered into the boxes must add up to the total number of tickets you selected.
1 ticket for $5 / 3 for $10 / 5 for $15 / 7 for $20 / 10 for $25
Included with the total of each suggested donation is a small shipping and handling fee, as your ticket stubs will be mailed to you.
Your donation is greatly appreciated!